Our website stores/uses these cookies:
- cookie_notice_accepted – it is a cookie keeping information about whether using cookies have already been accepted on our website. Expiration is 6 months.
- pll_language – this is a cookie that stores information about your chosen language (or detected by browser settings) in which our website will be displayed. Expiration is 1 year.
- wordfence_verifiedHuman – cookie used by security plugin Wordfence for live traffic watching. Expiration is 1 day.
- wfvt_911648041 – cookie used by security plugin Wordfence for live traffic watching. Expiration is 30 minutes.
- aiADB – cookie that stores information about notice displaying about blocking online advertising. Notice is not displayed during cookie validity. Expiration is 14 days.
- aiADB_PV – cookie which counts number of displayed pages before notice about blocking online advertising is displayed. Expiration is 9 hours.
- Types of cookies used by Google
Most of today browsers allows you to disable storing cookies. Some browsers allow you to set rules for storing cookies for individual sites. For instructions how to set cookies storing and rules, please see your browser help – the procedure may vary for each browser.
Delete saved Cookies
If you wish to delete all (or just some) cookies used by our website, you can do it in your browser. Most of modern browsers allow this. To learn how to delete cookies, please see your browser help – the procedure may vary for each browser.
In addition to cookies, the website stores some other information in the database. We do not share this information with anyone and it is only part of the proper functionality of the website, but also to ensure website security and the availability of content.
Information you give us
This is the information you provide by interacting with the user interface – filling in online forms. These are the following:
- Email – if you decide to post a comment on a post, you will be asked to fill in your e-mail address in addition to the nickname. This is to prevent spamming, but also to filter users with inappropriate content. We do not share your email with anyone.
- Nick – this is the name that will be displayed with your comments instead of your email address.
Information obtained by using our website
This is information about specific device or browser retrieved based on client (browser) internet communication with our server (IP address, HTTP User-agent).
If you want to delete some data or any data stored in our database about you, you can send us a request to delete the data to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Request for removal of personal information” in the email subject. In the email, please specify if you want to delete all or just some data.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
List of our previous versions of Privacy Policies: